Sacred Relationship, Sacred Sexuality Teacher Training
This 4-module course will be firstly a personal healing journey for each participant, and secondly a training course to facilitate significant themes related to Sacred Relationship, Sacred Sexuality.
This training begins with a deepening of the emotional intelligence foundations like self-awareness of one’s reactivity, inner child reparenting, trauma healing, and the art of conscious communication, transparency, seeing the other, and embracing a healing role to one’s partner. It then delves into the body’s subtle energy, its expanded sexual frequency and how to communicate with another on that level. The training equips the facilitator with an understanding of the shadow territories of emotional intimacy and sexuality, and then the processing of one’s own shadow territories, and then training in how to hold another in this realm, within the capacity of one’s role as facilitator..
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
- You want to take your understanding of the Sacredness of Relationship and Sexuality further
- You would like to learn the skills and art of facilitating others in this domain
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUPPORT TO...
- Deepen your own capacity for mature, sacred emotional relating
- Go beyond the taboos and traumas of shamed sexuality and access and express a free, healed, sacred sexuality
- Design and create Sacred Relationship, Sacred Sexuality workshops
- Skillfully hold and facilitate individuals or small groups in this rich, personal, sensitive content
- 1 coaching session to name and explore the intention for this training
- 4 modules
- An online learning portal
- Cyntha’s ebook on relationship and sexuality
- Further mentoring and supervision can be arranged for follow-up for the facilitation role.
Cyntha Gonzalez has been practicing as a coach for 35 years specializing in transpersonal coaching for individuals and couples . Early in her training, she saw the need to also include the body. Since, she has been a longtime practitioner of several emotional bodywork modalities, including trauma release, Reiki energy healing and yoga. She is a certified kundalini yoga teacher, which has deepened her understanding of the harmonization of sound, breath and movement. She created Creative Response Therapy™, an expressive arts modality, and facilitates groups in Vision Quests, yearlong courses and weekend psycho-spiritual workshops. Her presence online began in early 2020, as co-facilitator with Kathy Scott of the Trailblazery, for the year-long Moon Medicine Academy and later Moon Medicine Mentorship. Cyntha also has taught online kundalini and sensual yoga courses and been a regular guest speaker for the Arvigo Institute.
In 2003, Cyntha was initiated into Sacred Sexuality facilitation in Brazil. Upon her return, she began teaching Sacred Sexuality classes and workshops in Dubai, which soon evolved to an international reach, including Bahrain, India, New Zealand, the US, and Ireland and online. Cyntha also has blogged extensively on Tantra Tuesdays for OnCloudZen.com.
Cyntha has gone back to graduate school in Transpersonal Psychology, studying how science interfaces with metaphysics and spirituality. She is already beginning to infuse this understanding into her teaching, writing and public speaking.LEARN MORE