Officiant of Ceremony and Ritual
Make your ceremony or ritual, one that is sacred and imbued with meaning and intention.
How it works:
- Reach out to Cyntha to officiate your special ceremony/ritual.
- Meet with Cyntha for a first meeting via zoom or in person, with the key participants (fiancé or family, etc.) to discuss the overall intentions for your original, personalized event.
- Cyntha will then give you templates or possible Order of Ceremony and any vows or intentions to review.
- You will then write down your intentions for your ceremony/ritual and any possible vows or intentions, using the templates as inspiration.
- Meet a second time with Cyntha to review what you have written, and solidify your ceremony’s/ritual’s order and the vows.
- Ceremony/Ritual Day.