The Body always tells the truth and we can learn to listen and decipher its more non-verbal way of expressing itself.
The body contains a sophisticated cellular memory that holds the content of any impactful experience. Embracing and integrating positive experiences, and releasing and healing the negative ones are possible through Emotional Bodywork Healing. I believe this work will increasingly become part of both medical and psychological treatment settings, as the body is increasingly recognized as a truth-telling witness to all of life’s experiences.
DO YOU FEEL LIKE...
- You want to heal at the deeper somatic levels of your being.
- You want to learn how to hold space for another in this way.
- You want to complement the learning you have already committed to, to enhance your work in the healing profession
THIS WILL BE AN ADVANCED COURSE FOR THOSE INDIVIDUALS...
- Ready for an 8-module immersion at deep, comprehensive and experiential levels.
- Who are coaches, counselors, healers, teachers or deeply committed seekers on the metaphysical/spiritual path.
- Who have the inner strength, maturity and willingness to commit to this level of teaching and learning on personal, group and professional levels.
THIS EMOTIONAL BODYWORK COURSE IS A HIGHLY EXPERIENTIAL COURSE, TRAINING PARTICIPANTS IN...
- Developing Presence and Holding Space
- The Emotional and Spiritual Art of Facilitating Another’s Healing
- Mastery of Breath
- Perceiving Subtle Energy Shifts in Another’s Body and Energy Field and Oneself
- Sensitively and Skillfully Working with Trauma
- Trust in the Emotional Waves that Flow in a Healing Process
- Toning and Tibetan Bowls as a Healing Adjunct to Bodywork
- Sexual Healing
- The Grieving Process
- Radical Forgiveness as an eventual liberation
- Choosing Music to Support the Processes
- Confidently Working with the Transference/Countertransference Dance in any Healing Relationship
One of the most transformative aspects of Cyntha’s workshop was how immediate the information and teachings were integrated into my life - from the art therapy, emotional bodywork and her profound ability to raise my consciousness with ease and clarity. The lens in which she sees life through is from an ultimate place of love and compassion and this is having its positive influence on me!One of the most transformative aspects of Cyntha’s workshop was how immediate the information and teachings were integrated into my life - from the art therapy, emotional bodywork and her profound ability to raise my consciousness with ease and clarity. The lens in which she sees life through is from an ultimate place of love and compassion and this is having its positive influence on me!
Kabrel Geller, Founder of Messy Table, Los Angeles, USA
For the last 35 years, I’ve guided individuals, couples and families in their quest to support their relationships in being more conscious, mature and transparent.
I’m fundamentally a teacher, influenced by a mind-body-spiritual approach. From the clients I coach, to the courses I teach, my intention is to inspire both compassion and rigor so to be more whole and true in our relationships and life purpose. I bring in Emotional Bodywork, Creative Responsive Therapy™ and other somatic practices as needed.LEARN MORE